We encourage families to interact together and explore their imagination and creativity through a world of open play, and therefore visits are not guided. The typical visit takes 2-3 hours, but you are welcome to stay for as long as you wish.
Articles in this section
- How do I reserve my Annual Pass time slot?
- What are the benefits that come with an Annual Pass?
- Do adults need an Annual Pass?
- Can I upgrade to an Annual Pass from a Single-Day ticket?
- Are Annual Pass visits guided?
- Can I share my Annual Pass with someone else?
- Do we need one Annual Pass per person??
- Why should I get an Annual Pass?