To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we limit the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. There are 15 minute windows between reservation times to control capacity in the attraction. This creates a better experience for all our guests!
Articles in this section
- How much are tickets?
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?
- What is the difference between reserved tickets and unreserved tickets?
- My time is in 7 minutes and there is a small (or no) line, why can't we enter yet?
- Why are we reserving a time if there is still a line to get in?
- What if we are late for our reserved time?