When booking your ticket, you will be asked to select a date and time for your arrival. This helps us make your experience more enjoyable by reducing queue times, speeding up your entry into the attraction and reducing crowding. Once inside the attraction, you may stay as long as you like!
Articles in this section
- How much are tickets?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?
- What is the difference between reserved tickets and unreserved tickets?
- My time is in 7 minutes and there is a small (or no) line, why can't we enter yet?
- Why are we reserving a time if there is still a line to get in?
- What if we are late for our reserved time?